Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Product Review #1

I am so grateful to Mary Lastowski for doing my first product review! I hope to do a series of them. Here is her review and pictures of her adorable little girls Evelyn and Gwynn.

-The items look as great after two washings as they did brand new.
-The stitching and appliques are perfect. All The pieces are examples of excellent craftsmanship and artistry.
-The infant headband is comfortable and stays in place really well. My 6 month old kept it on for several hours without me having to adjust it.
-Mimi's designs are so fun and colorful. It is great to have the option to coordinate my two girls without having to put them in the exact same outfit
-Mary

                                           




Order fun spring apparel for your little princess here!


No comments:

Post a Comment