Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gifts

I had so much fun making these gifts for some friends' children! It all started with their oldest boy asking me to make him a cape because he is loving The Lord of the Rings right now. Then one of the little girls said she would like a pillow and since I also grew up in a big family like theirs, I knew it would not be very fun for the little ones not to get something as well :) so I was off  to my fabric box to find a little something for them all! :) I loved how they turned out, especially the pillow case dress, and I was so happy to hear that they LOVED their gifts!      
A pillow case dress for the baby.
Special pillows for the two littlest girls beds.
Personalized little purses for the two middle girls.  
And a applique truck T-shirt for their little truck lover!
I loved making these bows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment