Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My State Fair Entries for 2013!

I love entering in the NC state fair and have done so since I was 6 or 8 years old! This year I am entering two little girl dresses, one cute purse, a party dress for me, and last but not least -  chocolate chip cookies! (For those of you who are local, my items will be displayed in the Education Building at the fair Oct. 17th-27th.)
I used this cute pattern for this peasant girl dress. I love the lace flower detailing!


I used this little-betty-bag pattern for this modern chic purse! 

Adorable little diamond buttons :)

I used Simplicity 2265 for my version of a little "Disney princess dress"! I LOVE how it turned out!


And I used Simplicity 2579 for this fancy evening dress for myself. There were several sleepless nights  planning this dress but it was so worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment