Saturday, October 27, 2012

Braided Hair Rosette

My sister Rachel invented this cute hairdo for me to wear to a makeup party we were attending. I got so many compliments on it that I thought I should share her easy directions:
First, part hair to one side. Take a small section from the front of the parted side, and braid all the way down, starting where you want the center of your rosette to be on your head. Coil the braid into a rosette shape, hiding the beginning of the braid, and secure with bobby pins. In addition to looking lovely, this hairdo was great for keeping my hair out of my face for my makeover! The lady who did my eyes tried color-blocking with eye shadows, putting a lighter shade on the inside and a darker one on the outer part of the lids. It was a really fun technique, and i'll be using it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment